Monday, September 29, 2008

Spoon In Spoon

Stirring My Coffee


So it has been about two weeks since the last time I wrote something...I guess you could say life became busy since then...not that it is a bad thing to be busy.

Writing this post is a bit hard...suffering from a bit of writers block.

Continuing on...

Two weekends ago I found myself looking over the face of a cliff with no ropes and no safe paths to stick to. What was worse there was no where for me to go but up. One slip and I would have found myself testing if I had the superhero ability to fly or to survive falls from great heights.

They say the hardest part in life is not necessarily the fall but but getting back up again. This was definitely case. I had rappelled down a cliff face to get into the mess I was in. As a engineering major I have taken classes on material designs and the loads the could take. I had complete faith in the equipment. The going down was the easy part. I would have never guessed the hardest part of the day would be coming back to the top where I had to depend on my own strength and the courage that God gave me.

The next week as school was followed by 3 tests in 3 days. This made for a miserable week of school.

I hope you enjoy the pictures I have chosen to represent my story time.

No comments: