Saturday, November 15, 2008

You Can't Stop Nothing

If you got no control...


Click to enlarge



So this last week has been ba ba badddd. The comic above is the last one I drew before the happening. Initially I was not going to post this comic as I did not think the quality was up to par with the standards of previous ones ( pssh like I have quality standards on my blog).

Any ways my tablet PC bit the bullet and kicked the bucket this week. I was working on a presentation at the time so that realllllly sucked. Oh well what can you do...

I am working on repairing it was some super glue later today...perhaps it'll work. If not I'll be buying a new one just because I NEED a laptop for school hence the thing I was working on and using it for at the time.

For all those curious the one I am looking at is the HP EliteBook 2730p
http://www.amazon.com/EliteBook-KS096UT-12-1-Inch-Notebook-Windows/dp/B001G0SV2M/ref=wl_it_dp?ie=UTF8&coliid=I2KZY6ZJ7GIVPI&colid=3DBL17TSFO33E

I was originally looking at it dreaming kinda sorta...but unfortunately it has turned into a need.

Oh well, update soon

No comments: