Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Brighter then Sunshine...

Life is amazing...

The love I have felt recently from those around me surprises me.
Love is God, and God is Love

I am amazed at how some people try to make Christianity a complex religion when really to be honest everything boils down to a basic command that spawns into a second one.

The first is to love the Lord with all of your heart, mind, soul, and strength...

The second is to love your neighbor as yourself.

If you keep the first one, then you will keep the second one...if you keep both of these then you will have Christianity mastered.

Jesus came to serve others and not to be served...what other religion has their top guy as a servant that is to be loved and not feared? Btw what other religion has no grave for their holy man? I honestly don't know...all of them have died and not come back to life...if you know of one please send word, I wouldn't mind researching it.

I find it funny that three of the main religions (Christianity, Judaism, and Islam) of the world recognize Jesus, and the fact that he lived, yet some atheist still deny he existed at all.

Alas, I am not here to debate the divinity of Jesus. I am here to talk about love and how I have been surprised by the amount that has been shown to me over the last 48 hours.

I do honestly and sincerely pray that the Lord will bless those that have blessed me in ways I am unable to imagine.

I'll end with this question: How have you been loved today and how have you shared love today?

No comments: