Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Car horns, Corners, and the Gritty...

Over the last couple of weeks I have been tasked with a project.
The first project was to draw up planned changes to my church building, and take the blueprints to the City Inspectors Office. Everything went well. Of course since I have not finished my schooling, I am not certified to make official drawings. The inspector said the drawing looked great and that it would be accepted as soon as we had and architect put his stamp on it.

It doesn't look like I'll be able to talk to the architect though to finish the project as he is out of town on vacation and I'll be heading to school on Monday.

My second project given to me was to re-arrange an existing office complex to make more space and add another office. I have worked the drawings over in several different ways. I finally settled on two different designs and will present both to the chief of staff along with my suggestion on which should be used.

I will place some pictures of the drawings up tomorrow as I will be on a computer that has AutoCad on it.

EDIT: I managed to be way too busy today to have a chance to do anything while at the office...perhaps tomorrow.

EDIT #2: Updated with pictures...yay?

No comments: