Monday, August 18, 2008

Musings of a Random Person

Life Keeps Going...

The Olympics are on 24/7 and the schools are going back in session all while a summer draws to a close.

This has been an interesting summer, but why bore you with that.
I think I'll talk about my Nalgene Bottle instead.

Midway through the summer this year I bought a Nalgene 32oz bottle. I wasnt really sure all the hype around them was worth it. It turns out that it was worth all the hype it recieved.

I have used this bottle almost every other day since I had bought it. It cost me $8.99 and has been worth every cent.

I worked at multi-denomination city wide home painting camp this year. It was the hottest week of the year with temperatures rising about the century mark everyday. Every night before going out I would fill my Nalgene 75% full and freeze it. The bottle would be completely full of Ice the next morning. The lid would be frozen shut from the excess water left around the rim from the fill up the night before. The bottle has made it out perfectly.

Since then it has been banged around and dropped off roofs. It has survived everything I have thrown at it so far.

The thing I liked the most about this bottle is how easy to clean it is...such a major improvement over my colman water bottle.

It leaves no residual taste and has a great measurement system on the side showing both milliliters and ounces.

I would highly suggest this thing to anyone...

No comments: